My child is missing
If your child is currently missing, MissingKids.ca can provide you with information, guidance, and support in the search of your child. Contact our helpline to speak with a specially trained caseworker.
Based on the circumstances of your child’s disappearance, you may also select the appropriate section below for immediate steps you can take to help search for your child.
MissingKids.ca has helped over 3,000 families of missing children. We’re here for you too.
No matter the circumstances under which your child went missing or how long your child has been missing, MissingKids.ca caseworkers are here to help. We can help by:
- Providing support and assistance in the search for your missing child
- Assisting in coordinating the efforts of the various stakeholders involved
- Using innovative online and offline search tools
- Providing resources to help guide communities on how best to assist in the search for your missing child
- Distributing a missing child alert through our MissingKidsALERT system. Using a targeted system to rapidly distribute critical information in a missing child case, MissingKidsALERT allows the public to serve as the eyes and ears for searching families and police.